With Sad news I would like to announce we will be unable to run Bulla Agility Dogs Trial on the 21st August @ Coimadai park.
This is due to the current covid 19 situation and unknown situations with the ongoing lockdowns.
We are hoping to postpone, details will be announced if or when it eventuates. Refunds will be returned to those who have paid. So please be patient.
Regards Hannah Diamond