POSTPONED K9 Agility 18 Mar 2023 – Agility Trial

Due to the weather forecast of not only high temps which you can kind of work with, but the extreme dangerous high winds & gusts (40-60km) predicted for the morning & day and lets face it we all know KCC park will have even higher winds then anywhere else πŸ˜† it’s just something we can’t ignore.

Safety of our dogs and competitors have to come first so we have decided to reschedule our trial to Saturday 1st April.
Still needs to be officially confirmed however area 2 is available and we will submit the forms today to make it official.

If you can’t make the new date and would like a refund please email

*once we find replacement judges and get official approval for the reschedule we will open bookings again for a very limited time

Information provided by Katie Kisielnicki

Similar Posts